Advanced Anti-Aging Cream
The Beautcy Anti-Aging Cream isn’t like other topical creams. It’s at the forefront of a new wave of skincare products that leverage the latest biotechnology to repair dermal tissue at a cellular level. That means you get lasting, natural results that are backed by extensive, publicly available research.
Our active peptide formulation can help with stimulating production of new collagen - a protein that helps the skin heal and rejuvenate itself. Helps to improve some of the visible signs of aging while hydrating and brightening complexion.
Avocado Oil (Vitamin Complex)
- Avocado contains dense concentrations of essential unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, proteins, and lecithin.
- Penetrates to the deep layers of the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, therefore, improving the softness and elasticity of the skin and reducing it’s dryness. Very rich in Vitamin E which is known to be a powerful helper in the “battle” against ageing, fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells from oxidizing.
- Vitamin E, perhaps one of the most effective natural oils works to block free radicals, which play a large part in the aging process. By fighting off free radicals, Vitamin E promotes the reduction of wrinkles and keeps the skin youthful-looking.
- Avocado's highly bioavailable lutein and zeaxanthin may help to protect the skin from damage from both UV and visible radiation. Also may protect skin health by enhancing wound healing activity.
Epidermosil™ (Organic Silica)
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring hydrophilic protein in the human body. It’s present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
- Keratinocytes that produce more HA and that express more of its receptor will further proliferation for yet a stronger production of natural HA. This cycle will help lead to a quick thickening of the epidermis and a reduction of visible signs of aging.
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl®3000)
- The peptide GHK is a fragment of type 1 collagen molecule and is believed to serve as a biological indicator of increased degradation of the skin matrix. 
- GHK is believed to stimulate the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix.
- When the key skin matrix producing cells detect increased levels of GHK, the body assumes the skin matrix is being lost at a higher rate and begins synthesizing skin matrix producing cells (fibroblasts) more vigorously.
What's Inside Counts
In The USA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Robinson LR, Fitzgerald NC, Doughty DG, Dawes NC, Berge CA, Bissett DL. Topical palmitoyl pentapeptide provides improvement in photoaged human facial skin. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005 Jun;27(3):155-60.
- Kaczvinsky JR, Griffiths CE, Schnicker MS, Li J. Efficacy of anti-aging products for periorbital wrinkles as measured by 3-D imaging. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Sep;8(3):228-33.
- Montanari D. and M. Guglielmo. 2008. Cosmetic composition for the treatment and/or prevention of skin stretch marks. World Patent 2008/080443. Labo Cosprophar Ag, Basel.
- USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) Avocado, almond, pistachio and walnut Composition. Nutrient Data Laboratory. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 24. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture; 2011.
- Roberts R. L., Green J., Lewis B. Lutein and zeaxanthin in eye and skin health. Clin. Dermatol. 2009;27:195–201.
- Nayak B. S., Raju S. S., Chalapathi R. A. V. Wound healing activity of Persea americana (avocado) fruit. A preclinical study on rats. J. Wound Care. 2008;17(3):123–125.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po